Prepare: 1 min
Cooking: 10 mins
- Keep refrigerated below 5C.
- Once opened consume within 3 days.
- Pasta is suitable for Freezing. Freeze on day of purchase and consume within 1 month, cook from frozen.
How to prepare our Creste Di Gallo, Nduja & Red Pepper Cream.
- Start by preparing the sauce; warm one heaping tablespoon of Nduja in a frying pan on medium heat. Once melted, add a splash of white wine and mix well.
- Once the white wine has reduced by half, add your olives and some of their fragrant oil from the jar. Let the sauce gently simmer.
- Meanwhile, bring 2.5 litres of salted water to a boil in a large saucepan. Put in the Creste di Gallo and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Transfer the cooked pasta into the bubbling sauce with a slotted spoon, making sure some of the starchy pasta water makes it in as well. Add the Red Bell Pepper Pesto and gently mix. Add a couple of tablespoons of pasta water to loosen the sauce if it is too dry.
- Garnish with a few leaves of fresh spinach and a sprinkle of Parmigiano Reggiano over the top.
- Once the pasta is well coated, remove your frying pan from the heat and sprinkle a handful of Parmiggiano Reggiano. Toss until the creamy sauce comes together.
- Buon Appetito!
Please note: The picture shown is for illustration purposes only. You will receive Fresh Pasta, sauces and Parmesan Cheese to cook in your kitchen. The picture indicates one of the possible combinations you can do with the products included in the box.