Delica pumpkin is a classic Italian flavour. All of our pumpkins are grown by Armando, our pumpkin farmer, in the Veneto region of Italy. La Tua Pasta has been working closely with Armando for over 15 years. We gently bake the Delica pumpkins with spices and blend them with a specially selected ricotta for this recipe. We have selected our signature nutmeg butter as the sauce for this subtle recipe, The butter provides the roundness while the nutmeg brings in a lovely top note to the taste of the dish. Finally, the saltiness of the Parmesan cheese balances the sweetness of the pumpkin.
- Keep refrigerated below 5C.
- Once opened consume within 3 days.
- Pasta suitable for Freezing. Freeze on day of purchase and consume within 1 month, cook from frozen.
How to prepare our pumpkin ravioli with nutmeg butter
- In a large sauce pan add 1 litre of salted water for every 100g of pasta. For 250g of pasta add 2.5 litres of water
- Bring the water to a gentle boil and put in the ravioli
- Cook for 3 – 4 minutes depending on preference
- Gently melt the nutmeg butter in a in a frying pan without burning and transfer the ravioli using a slotted spoon making sure that some of the starchy pasta water makes into the pan with the nutmeg butter. (The starchy pasta water is the secret to getting a good coating of the butter on the ravioli). You can always add 1 tablespoon of pasta water after if you would like.
- Buon Appetito!
Please note: The Picture shown is for illustration purpose only. You will receive Fresh Pasta, sauces and Parmesan Cheese to cook in your kitchen. The picture is indicative and shows one of the possible combinations you can do with the products included in the box.