Prepare: No prep needed
Cooking: 3-4 mins
- Keep refrigerated below 5C.
- Once opened consume within 3 days.
- Pasta is suitable for Freezing. Freeze on day of purchase and consume within 1 month, cook from frozen.
How to prepare our Trofie Pasta Salad with Burrata & Truffle Artichoke Pesto.
- In a large saucepan add 2.5 litres of salted water and bring to a gentle boil. Add in the Trofie and cook for 3–4 minutes until ‘al dente’.
- Once cooked, drain the pasta and transfer it to a large bowl. Add a drizzle of olive oil, stir and let it cool down (the olive oil will prevent the pasta from sticking together).
- Once completely cool, add the artichoke and truffle pesto and fold it into the pasta. Tear the fresh Burrata into pieces and add it to the pasta salad.
- Finish this dish with some finely chopped fresh parsley sprinkled on top.
- Buon Appetito!
Please note: The picture shown is for illustration purposes only. You will receive what is listed above, to cook in your kitchen. The picture indicates one of the possible combinations you can do with the products included.