Our artisan Pea & Shallot Vegan Ravioli are made with durum wheat flour and water, making this vegan-friendly. Our Artisan Tomato Sauce is prepared following a traditional and simple Italian recipe. It’s slow-cooked in our kitchen and we don’t add any preservatives, colourants or flavour enhancers.
- Keep refrigerated below 5C.
- Once opened consume within 3 days.
- Pasta is suitable for Freezing. Freeze on day of purchase and consume within 1 month, cook from frozen.
How to prepare our Ravioli Pea & Shallot with Tomato Sauce
- Boil the Ravioli in about 2.5 litres of well-salted water for 3-4 minutes
- In a separate frying pan, gently simmer your Tomato Sauce and add 3 tablespoons of the starchy pasta water
- Drain the Ravioli and add to the Sauce. Toss together for 1 extra minute
- Finish the dish with a drizzle of olive oil (it’s how the Italians do it)
- Buon Appetito!
The picture shown is for illustration purposes only. You will receive what is listed above, to cook in your kitchen. The picture indicates one of the possible combinations you can do with the products included.