Beetroot Gnocchi with Genoese Pesto is an exquisite and elegant combination. Our Beetroot Gnocchi is freshly produced with premium Italian ingredients which make them soft and light in texture; in order to keep the quality of this product consistent, we use milled potato flakes imported from Italy (making our Gnocchi vegan-friendly). This Vegan Genoese Pesto is produced by a small oil mill (Frantoio Sant’Agata) located in the countryside of Imperia, on the Ligurian Coast.
- Keep refrigerated below 5C.
- Once opened consume within 3 days.
- Pasta suitable for Freezing. Freeze on day of purchase and consume within 1 month, cook from frozen.
How to prepare our Beetroot Gnocchi & Vegan Pesto
- Boil the Gnocchi in 2.5 litres of salted water for 2-3 minutes
- In a separate frying pan, gently warm up the pesto and add 2 tablespoons of starchy pasta water to help liquidise the pesto for better coverage
- Drain the Gnocchi and transfer it to the sauce. Cook for 1 extra minute
- Add a drizzle of olive oil or add shavings of vegan-friendly cheese for that final flourish
- Buon Appetito!
The picture shown is for illustration purposes only. You will receive what is listed above, to cook in your kitchen. The picture indicates one of the possible combinations you can do with the products included.