- Authentic fresh pasta made in London by an artisan family business
- Made fresh daily with premium quality Italian ingredients and free-range eggs. Ingredients are 100% natural: we do not use any additives or colourants
- Suitable for vegans*
- Cook in boiling water for just a few minutes
- *This Pasta is suitable for Vegans as it is made only with Durum Wheat Flour and Water and/or the filling is made without using animal-derived ingredients. However, our products are not produced with dedicated equipment.
- Durum Wheat Flour, Water;
- Dusted with rice flour.
- Produced in a factory that handles Wheat, Egg, Milk, Nut, Crustacean, Fish, Celery, Mustard & Soy.
- Keep refrigerated below 5C.
- Once opened consume within 3 days.
- Suitable for Freezing. Freeze on day of purchase and consume within 1 month, cook from frozen.
- Bring 2 litres of water and a pinch of salt to a boil in a large pot. (You will need 2 litres for every 250g of pasta).
- Add the pasta and cook for 4-5 minutes for fresh pasta, or 5-6 minutes for frozen pasta.
- Drain and serve with parmesan and olive oil, or with your favourite sauce.