- They cook in boiling water in just a few minutes. They can even be pan fried or deep fried for a few minutes, making them nice and crunchy Italian style croquettes!;
- Suitable for Vegetetarian;
- Made fresh daily with premium quality Italian ingredients. Premium quality that has received a Great Taste Award by The Guild of Fine Food;
- In order to keep the quality of this product consistent, we use a milled potato flakes imported from Italy. Unlike our other products, this milled potato flakes contain Emulsifier.
- Pasta (78%): Puree, Water. Potato Puree contains: Milled Potato Flakes (Potato, Emulsifier: E471(Palm Free), Antioxidant: SODIUM METABISULPHITE (E223), spices, Vegetable Extracts) (70%), Starch (Corn, WHEAT), Salt, Flour (WHEAT), spices;
- Filling (22%): Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized cow’s (MILK), Salt (NaCI), Microbial Rennet, Lactic Ferments) (75%), Marinated slow roasted Tomatoes (Tomatoes, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Garlic, Oregano) (24%), Basil, Black Pepper.
- Dusted with rice flour.
- Sodium Metabisulphite, Wheat, Milk.
- Produced in a factory that handles Wheat, Egg, Milk, Nut, Crustacean, Fish, Celery, Soy and Sulphites.
- Keep refrigerated below 5C.
- Once opened consume within 2 days.
- Suitable for Freezing. Freeze on day of purchase and consume within 3 month, cook from frozen.
- Bring 2 litres of water and a pinch of salt to the boil in a large pot. (You will need 2 litres for every 250g of pasta);
- Add the pasta and cook for 2-3 minutes for fresh pasta, or 3-4 minutes for frozen pasta;
- Drain and serve with parmesan and olive oil, or with your favourite sauce.