- Authentic fresh pasta made in London by an artisan family business
- Quality that has received a Great Taste Award by The Guild of Fine Food (2014)
- Made fresh daily with premium quality Italian ingredients and free-range eggs. Ingredients are 100% natural: we do not use any additives or colourants
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Can be cooked in boiling water, pan-fried, or deep-fried for a few minutes
- In order to keep the quality of this product consistent, we use milled potato flakes imported from Italy. Unlike our other products, these milled potato flakes contain emulsifiers.
- Pasta (78%): Puree, Water. Potato Puree contains: Milled Potato Flakes (Potato, Emulsifier: E471(Palm Free), Antioxidant: Sodium Metabisulphite (E223), spices, Vegetable Extracts) (70%), Starch (Corn, Wheat), Salt, Flour (Wheat), spices
- Filling (22%): Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurised cow’s (Milk), Salt (NaCI), Microbial Rennet, Lactic Ferments) (75%), Marinated slow roasted Tomatoes (Tomatoes, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Garlic, Oregano) (24%), Basil, Black Pepper
- Dusted with rice flour
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in Bold.
- Produced in a factory that handles Wheat, Egg, Milk, Nut, Crustacean, Fish, Celery, Soy, Mustard & Sulphites.
- Keep refrigerated below 5C.
- Once opened consume within 2 days.
- Suitable for Freezing. Freeze on day of purchase and consume within 1 month, cook from frozen.
- Bring 2 litres of water and a pinch of salt to a boil in a large pot. (You will need 2 litres for every 250g of pasta)
- Add the pasta and cook for 2-3 minutes for fresh pasta, or 3-4 minutes for frozen pasta
- Drain and serve with parmesan and olive oil, or with your favourite sauce