Prepare: 2 mins
Cooking: 5-6 mins
- Keep refrigerated below 5C.
- Once opened consume within 3 days.
- Pasta is suitable for Freezing. Freeze on day of purchase and consume within 1 month, cook from frozen.
How to prepare our trofie with walnut & pancetta:
- Dice the Pancetta into cubes and heat it in a large frying pan; take care not to burn it, but bring it to a light crisp. Once cooked, keep roughly two tablespoons of Pancetta aside.
- In a large saucepan, add 2.5 litres of salted water and bring to a gentle boil. Cook the Trofie for 3–4 minutes.
- Put the Pesto in the frying pan with the Pancetta and add in the cooked Trofie using a slotted spoon, making sure that some of the starchy pasta water gets into the frying pan with the Pesto; stir gently to emulsify the sauce. The starchy pasta water is the secret to getting a good coating of the Pesto on the pasta.
- Garnish this dish with a generous sprinkle of Parmigiano Reggiano and the remaining Pancetta on top.
- Buon Appetito!
Please note: The Picture shown is for illustration purpose only. You will receive Fresh Pasta, sauce, Pancetta and Parmesan Cheese to cook in your kitchen.