- Authentic fresh pasta hand-made in London by an artisan family business;
- Premium quality hand-folded Pasta;
- Made fresh daily with premium quality Italian ingredients and Free Range Eggs. Ingredients are 100% natural ingredients: we do not add any additives or colourants;
- Suitable for vegetarians;
- They cook in boiling water in just a few minutes.
- Pasta (56%): Flour 00 (Wheat), Pasteurised Egg (30%), Durum Wheat Flour, Salt, Water.
- Filling (44%): Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized cow’s (Milk), Salt (NaCI), Microbial Rennet, Lactic Ferments) (75%), Marinated slow roasted Tomatoes (Tomatoes, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Garlic, Oregano) (24%), Basil, Black Pepper.
- Dusted with rice flour.
- Wheat, Egg, Milk;
- Produced in a factory that handles Wheat, Egg, Milk, Nut, Crustacean, Fish, Mustard, Celery, Mustard and Soy.
- Keep refrigerated below 5C.
- Once opened consume within 2 days.
- Suitable for Freezing. Freeze on day of purchase and consume within 3 months, cook from frozen.
- Bring 2 litres of water and a pinch of salt to the boil in a large pot. (You will need 2 litres for every 250g of pasta);
- Add the pasta and cook for 2-3 minutes for fresh pasta, or 3-4 minutes for frozen pasta;
- Drain and serve with parmesan and olive oil, or with your favourite sauce.