Our artisan Pumpkin & Sage Tortelloni is made using a blend of selected Italian 00 and Durum Wheat flours. They are individually hand-folded to incorporate more filling, which is produced from raw ingredients in our London Pastificio. Our Artisan Tomato Sauce is slow-cooked in our kitchen for over 2 hours to ensure the infusion of flavours from the ingredients over time.
- Keep refrigerated below 5C.
- Once opened consume within 3 days.
- Pasta is suitable for Freezing. Freeze on day of purchase and consume within 1 month, cook from frozen.
How to prepare our Tortelloni Pumpkin & Sage with Tomato Sauce
- Boil the Tortelloni in about 2.5 litres of well-salted water for 3-4 minutes
- In a separate frying pan, gently simmer your Tomato Sauce and add 3 tablespoons of the starchy pasta water
- Drain the Tortelloni and add to the Sauce. Toss together for 1 extra minute
- Finish the dish with a drizzle of olive oil (it’s how the Italians do it)
- Buon Appetito!
The picture shown is for illustration purposes only. You will receive what is listed above, to cook in your kitchen. The picture indicates one of the possible combinations you can do with the products included.