Prepare: 2 min
Cooking: 10-12 mins
- Keep refrigerated below 5C.
- Once opened consume within 3 days.
- Pasta suitable for Freezing. Freeze on day of purchase and consume within 1 month, cook from frozen.
How to prepare our Tonnarelli Cacio e Pepe
- In a large saucepan, add 2.5 litres of salted water and bring to a gentle boil. Cook the Tonnarelli for 3-4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, start preparing the sauce: in a frying pan, add black pepper and heat on high for 30 seconds so that you can smell the pepper but do not burn it.
- Heat the pan with the pepper on high for 30 seconds so that you can smell the pepper but do not burn
- In a separate bowl put 60g of Pecorino and 40g of Parmesan add 2-3 tablespoons of boiling starchy pasta water and mix vigorously.
- Put the cheese mixture into the frying pan with black pepper and put on low to medium heat so as to not burn the mixture but with enough heat to eliminate clumping.
- Drain the pasta and transfer it to the frying pan and stir vigorously so as to coat the pasta – keep it on low to medium heat.
- Garnish this dish with the remaining Parmigiano Reggiano and serve.
- Buon Appetito!
Please note: The Picture shown is for illustration purpose only. You will receive Fresh Pasta, sauces and Parmesan Cheese to cook in your kitchen.