Spinach Gnocchi with Spicy Tomato Sauce is a quick and easy meal that will satisfy any taste and it’s perfect for vegan dietary requirements. Our Spinach Gnocchi is made only with durum wheat flour, water and Italian potatoes; our Arrabiata sauce is slow-cooked in our kitchen for over 2 hours and we don’t add any preservatives, colourants or flavour enhancers.
- Keep refrigerated below 5C.
- Once opened consume within 3 days.
- Pasta is suitable for Freezing. Freeze on day of purchase and consume within 1 month, cook from frozen.
How to prepare our Spinach Gnocchi & Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Boil the Gnocchi in about 2.5 litres of well-salted water for 2-3 minutes
- In a separate frying pan, gently simmer your Spicy Tomato Sauce and add 3 tablespoons of the starchy pasta water
- Drain the Gnocchi and add to the sauce. Toss together for 1 extra minute
- Finish the dish with a drizzle of olive oil and chilli flakes (if you like it spicier)
- Buon Appetito!
The picture shown is for illustration purposes only. You will receive what is listed above, to cook in your kitchen. The picture indicates one of the possible combinations you can do with the products included.