Prepare: 3 mins
Cooking: 10 mins
- Keep refrigerated below 5C.
- Once opened consume within 3 days.
- Pasta suitable for Freezing. Freeze on day of purchase and consume within 1 month, cook from frozen.
How to prepare our Spaghetti all’Amatriciana
- Dice the Pancetta and cook it on a medium heat in a frying pan until golden and crispy. Once cooked, remove the Pancetta from the frying pan and put aside.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a saucepan filled with 2.5 litres of boiling salted water for 4-5 minutes.
- Add your Tomato Sauce and about 4 tablespoons of starchy pasta water to the leftover Pancetta oil in the frying pan. Let this mixture simmer gently.
- Drain the Spaghetti and add into the sauce, followed by the crispy Pancetta. Toss everything together for 1 minute.
- Take the frying pan off the heat and add a third of the Pecorino Romano. Stir gently until the sauce becomes silky.
- Garnish with the remaining Pecorino Romano and black pepper and serve immediately.
- Buon Appetito!
Please note: The Picture shown is for illustration purposes only. You will receive Fresh Pasta, sauces and Parmesan Cheese to cook in your kitchen. The picture is indicative and shows one of the possible combinations you can do with the products included in the box.