Fresh Egg Pasta Filled with Beef Shin & Red Wine perfectly paired with Sage Butter.
- Keep refrigerated below 5C.
- Once opened consume within 3 days.
- Pasta is suitable for freezing.
- Freeze on day of purchase and consume within 1 month, cook from frozen.
- Only available pasteurised.
- The image used is for illustration purposes only and shows one of the possible combinations you can create.
- Fresh: Cook for 3-4 minutes in boiling water.
- Frozen: Cook for 4-5 minutes in boiling water.
- Drain and serve with Sage Butter.
How to your Slow-Cooked Beef and Red Wine Tortelloni with Sage Butter.
- In a large saucepan, add 1 litre of salted water for every 100g of pasta. For 250g of pasta add 2.5 litres of water
- Bring the water to a gentle boil and put in the Tortelloni
- Cook for 3 – 4 minutes
- Gently melt the sage butter in a frying pan and transfer the Tortelloni using a slotted spoon making sure that some of the starchy pasta water makes it into the pan with the sage butter. (The starchy pasta water is part of the dish.) You can always add 1 tablespoon of pasta water afterwards if you would like.
- Gently coat the Tortelloni with the sage butter, plate and garnish with Parmigiano Reggiano
- Buon Appetito!