- Authentic fresh pasta made in London by an artisan family business
- Made fresh daily with premium quality Italian ingredients and free-range eggs
- Ingredients are 100% natural: we do not use any additives or colourants
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Cook in boiling water for just a few minutes
- Pasta (50%): Flour 00 (WHEAT), Pasteurised EGG (30%), Durum WHEAT Flour, Salt, Water.
- Filling (50%): Beef (45%), Carrots, Onion, CELERY, Italian Grated Cheese (MILK, Salt, Rennet), Red Wine, Olive Oil, Rosemary, Salt, Black Pepper, Black Truffle Cream (0.1%) (Black Truffle-Tuber Aestivum, Truffle Juice, Salt, Natural Truffle Flavouring). Using beef from the E.U.
- Dusted with rice flour
- Wheat, Egg, Celery, Milk;
- Produced in a factory that handles Wheat, Egg, Milk, Nut, Crustacean, Fish, Mustard, Celery, Mustard and Soy.
- Keep refrigerated below 5C.
- Once opened consume within 2 days.
- Suitable for Freezing. Freeze on day of purchase and consume within 3 months, cook from frozen.
- Fresh: Cook for 4-5 minutes in boiling water;
- Frozen: Cook for 5-6 minutes in boiling water.