Pumpkin with fresh Genovese pesto is a lovely fresh, bright combination. Our pumpkins are sourced from our long-term partner and friend Armando who specialises in beautiful Delica pumpkins. Fresh pesto from a small producer is added to our hand folded tortelloni and we complete the dish with a dusting of Parmesan. A simple to cook meal that is ready in a matter of minutes.
- Keep refrigerated below 5C.
- Once opened consume within 3 days.
- Pasta suitable for Freezing. Freeze on day of purchase and consume within 1 month, cook from frozen.
How to prepare our Pumpkin Tortelloni with Genovese Pesto
- In a large sauce pan add 1 litre of salted water for every 100g of pasta. For 250g of pasta add 2.5 litres of water
- Bring the water to a gentle boil and put in the Tortelloni
- Cook for 3 – 4 and a half minutes depending on preference
- Put the pesto in a pan and transfer the Tortelloni using a slotted spoon making sure that some of the starchy pasta waster makes into the pan with the pesto. (The starchy pasta water is the secret to getting a good coating of the Tortelloni)
- Stir the pesto into the Tortelloni gently and plate and with Parmesan on top
- Buon Appetito
Please note: The Picture shown is for illustration purpose only. You will receive Fresh Pasta, sauce and Parmesan Cheese to cook in your kitchen. The picture is indicative and shows one of the possible combinations you can do with the products included in the box.