Delica pumpkin is a classic Italian flavour. All of our pumpkins are grown by Armando, our pumpkin farmer, in the Veneto region of Italy. La Tua Pasta has been working closely with Armando for over 15 years. We gently bake the Delica pumpkins with spices and blend them with a specially selected ricotta for this recipe, paired with the subtle yet flavoursome Nutmeg Butter.
- Keep refrigerated below 5C.
- Once opened consume within 3 days.
- Pasta suitable for Freezing. Freeze on day of purchase and consume within 1 month, cook from frozen.
How to prepare our Pumpkin Ravioli with Nutmeg Butter Sauce
- Boil the Ravioli in a saucepan filled with 2.5 litres of salted boiling water for 3-4 minutes
- While the pasta is cooking, place the Nutmeg Butter in a frying pan and slowly melt it on low heat
- Add 3 tablespoons of starchy pasta water to the butter and mix to create a silky sauce
- Drain the pasta and add it to the Nutmeg Butter sauce, stirring gently
- Take the pan off the heat and add a generous sprinkle of Parmigiano Reggiano to thicken the sauce. If it becomes too thick, add 1-2 tablespoons more pasta water and gently toss
- Garnish with another sprinkle of Parmigiano Reggiano and serve.
- Buon Appetito!
Please note: The Picture shown is for illustration purpose only. You will receive Fresh Pasta, sauces and Parmesan Cheese to cook in your kitchen. The picture is indicative and shows one of the possible combinations you can do with the products included in the box.