- Gnocchi with an organic potato-based recipe
- 500g pack as standard
- Full-bodied with a soft texture
- Suitable for those who suffer from coeliac disease and for vegan
- Cook in boiling water for just a few minutes
- Serves 4 people
- Rehydrated potato 70%, corn flour, potato starch, corn starch, rice flour, salt, acidity regulator: lactic acid, preservative sorbic acid, turmeric.
- The product doesn’t contain any allergen and it is suitable for people intolerant to gluten.
- Packed in a protective atmosphere.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened keep refrigerated at 0-5C and consume within 3 days.
- Bring 2 litres of water and a pinch of salt to a boil in a large pot. (You will need 2 litres for every 250g of pasta)
- Add the pasta and cook for 2 minutes
- Drain and serve with your favourite sauce