Prepare: 2 min
Cooking: 10-12 mins
- Keep refrigerated below 5C.
- Once opened consume within 3 days.
- Pasta is suitable for Freezing. Freeze on day of purchase and consume within 1 month, cook from frozen.
How to prepare our Penne with Aspagus & Pancetta recipe.
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a gentle boil. Prepare the asparagus by cutting it into bite-size pieces diagonally. Blanch for 2 minutes in the boiling water and set aside.
- Add your Pancetta to a frying pan on medium heat. Once golden brown and crispy, remove from the heat and set aside.
- To the same frying pan used for the Pancetta, add the blanched asparagus and white wine, allowing the liquid to slowly evaporate.
- Place the Penne into the boiling water and cook until ‘al dente’ for 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer the pasta to the frying pan with a slotted spoon, making sure some pasta water makes it in as well. Turn off the heat, add your Pancetta back into the frying pan alongside a handful of Parmigiano Reggiano and toss together.
- Buon Appetito!
Please note: The picture shown is for illustration purposes only. You will receive what is listed above, to cook in your kitchen. The picture indicates one of the possible combinations you can do with the products included.