Prepare: 3 min
Cooking: 15 mins
- Keep refrigerated below 5C.
- Once opened consume within 3 days.
- Pasta is suitable for Freezing. Freeze on day of purchase and consume within 1 month, cook from frozen.
How to prepare our Paccheri with Prawns, cherry tomatoes & Pistachio Pesto Sauce.
- Prepare your ingredients – chop the cherry tomatoes in half, thinly slice the chilli, chop the pistachio nuts and lightly crush the garlic clove, leaving the skin on.
- Drizzle a generous amount of olive oil into a frying pan on medium heat. Once hot, add your garlic and chilli, infuse for 2-3 minutes.
- Lay your prawns into the oil and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, until pink and cooked through. Once cooked, add a splash of white wine and allow the alcohol to cook-off. Remove and set aside the prawns, leaving behind the aromatics. Add the fresh cherry tomatoes and sauté until slightly softened.
- Meanwhile, add your Paccheri to a large saucepan
of boiling salted water and cook for 4-5 minutes until ‘al dente’. Once cooked, transfer your Paccheri to the frying pan with a slotted spoon, making sure some of the starchy pasta water gets in as well.
- Add the prawns back into the frying pan with a generous drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, 2 tbsp of the pistachio pesto and a couple of tablespoons of pasta water. Combine by tossing gently. Garnish with the chopped pistachio over the top
- Buon Appetito!
Please note: The picture shown is for illustration purposes only. You will receive what is listed above, to cook in your kitchen. The picture indicates one of the possible combinations you can do with the products included.