Prepare: No prep needed
Cooking: 5-6 mins
- Keep refrigerated below 5C.
- Once opened consume within 3 days.
- Pasta is suitable for Freezing. Freeze on day of purchase and consume within 1 month, cook from frozen.
How to prepare our Orecchiette with Tomato Sauce
- Boil the Orecchiette in about 2.5 litres of salted water for 4-5 minutes.
- In a separate frying pan, gently simmer your Tomato Sauce and add 3 tablespoons of the starchy pasta water.
- Drain the Orecchiette and add into the Tomato Sauce. Toss together for 1 extra minute.
- Finish the dish with a drizzle of olive oil and a generous sprinkle of Parmigiano Reggiano.
- Buon Appetito!
Please note: The Picture shown is for illustration purpose only. You will receive Fresh Pasta, sauces and Parmesan Cheese to cook in your kitchen. The picture is indicative and shows one of the possible combinations you can do with the products included in the box.