Our Orecchiette is suitable for vegans as it’s made without using animal-derived ingredients. Pistachio pesto is produced by a small oil mill (Frantoio Sant’Agata) located in the countryside of Imperia, on the Ligurian Coast. They use authentic raw materials like Sicilian pistachios and Extra Virgin Olive oil to ensure they deliver premium quality ingredients.
- Keep refrigerated below 5C.
- Once opened consume within 3 days.
- Pasta is suitable for Freezing. Freeze on day of purchase and consume within 1 month, cook from frozen.
How to prepare our Orecchiette & Pesto di Pistachio
- Boil the Orecchiette in about 2.5 litres of well-salted water for 4-5 minutes
- In a separate frying pan, gently warm up the pesto and add 2 tablespoons of starchy pasta water to help liquidise the pesto for better coverage
- Drain the Orecchiette and add to the sauce. Toss together for 1 extra minute
- Finish the dish with a drizzle of olive oil
- Buon Appetito!
The picture shown is for illustration purposes only. You will receive what is listed above, to cook in your kitchen. The picture indicates one of the possible combinations you can do with the products included.