Flat leaf parsley butter and Mushrooms are often put together in Italian cooking. In this dish we use our classic Mushroom Tortelloni with our exclusive mix of selected mushrooms and we add a classic flat leaf parsley butter. Parmesan finishes the dish to add some saltiness to the finish of the dish.
- Keep refrigerated below 5C.
- Once opened consume within 3 days.
- Pasta suitable for Freezing. Freeze on day of purchase and consume within 1 month, cook from frozen.
How to prepare our mushroom tortelloni with garlic & parsley butter
- In a large sauce pan add 1 litre of salted water for every 100g of pasta. For 250g of pasta add 2.5 litres of water
- Bring the water to a gentle boil and put in the Tortelloni
- Cook for 3 – 4 and a half minutes depending on preference
- Gently heat the parlsey butter in a frying pan without burning it and transfer the tortelloni using a slotted spoon making sure that some of the starchy pasta waster makes it into the pan with the parsley butter. (The starchy pasta water is part of the dish.) You can always add 1 tablespoon of pasta water after if you would like.
- Gently coat the tortelloni with the parsley butter, plate and garnish with Parmesan
- Buon Appetito!
Please note: The Picture shown is for illustration purpose only. You will receive Fresh Pasta, sauce and Parmesan Cheese to cook in your kitchen. The picture is indicative and shows one of the possible combinations you can do with the products included in the box.