- Authentic fresh pasta made in London by an artisan family business
- Made fresh daily with premium quality Italian ingredients and free-range eggs
- Ingredients are 100% natural: we do not use any additives or colourants
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Cook in boiling water for just a few minutes
- Flour 00 (Wheat), Pasteurised Egg (30%), Durum Wheat Flour, Salt.
- Dusted with rice flour.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in Bold.
- Produced in a factory that handles Wheat, Egg, Milk, Nut, Crustacean, Fish, Mustard, Celery, Mustard and Soy.
- Keep Refrigerated at 0-5C.
- Once opened consume within 2 days.
- Suitable for freezing.
- Freeze on day of purchase and consume within 1 month, cook from frozen
- Bring 2 litres of water and a pinch of salt to a boil in a large pot. (You will need 2 litres for every 250g of pasta).
- Add the pasta and cook for 3-4 minutes for fresh pasta, or 4-5 minutes for frozen pasta.
- Drain and serve with parmesan and olive oil, or with your favourite sauce.