Prepare: 2 mins
Cooking: 3-4 mins
- Keep refrigerated below 5C.
- Once opened consume within 3 days.
- Pasta is suitable for Freezing. Freeze on day of purchase and consume within 1 month, cook from frozen.
How to prepare our gnocchi with Truffle Butter
- In a large saucepan add 1 litre of salted water for every 100g of pasta. For 250g of pasta add 2.5 litres of salted water. Bring the water to a gentle boil and put in the Potato Gnocchi. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- While the pasta is cooking, place the Truffle Butter into a frying pan on low heat. Once melted, use a slotted spoon to add the cooked Gnocchi, making sure that some of the starchy pasta water gets into the pan with the butter.
- Gently coat the Gnocchi with the butter sauce, and garnish with a generous sprinkle of Parmigiano Reggiano.
- Buon Appetito!
Please note: The Picture shown is for illustration purpose only. You will receive Fresh Pasta, sauce and Parmesan Cheese to cook in your kitchen. The picture is indicative and shows one of the possible combinations you can do with the products included in the box.