Prepare: 1 min
Cooking: 10-12 mins
- Keep refrigerated below 5C.
- Once opened consume within 3 days.
- Pasta suitable for Freezing. Freeze on day of purchase and consume within 1 month, cook from frozen.
How to prepare our Fusilli Alla Tartufata:
- In a large saucepan add 2.5 litres of well-salted water. Bring it to a boil and put in the Fusilli for 3-4 minutes
- Meanwhile, gently melt the Truffle Butter in a frying pan. Once melted, add the Salsa Tartufata to the butter and incorporate well.
- Transfer the Fusilli to the sauce using a slotted spoon, making sure that some of the starchy pasta water makes it in with the butter sauce (this is the secret to getting a good coating of the sauce on the Fusilli).
- Remove your frying pan from the heat and sprinkle a handful of Parmiggiano Reggiano over the pasta. Toss it until the creamy sauce comes together. Add 1 tablespoon of pasta water to loosen the sauce if needed.
- Plate the pasta and add your torn Burrata on top. Finish with another generous sprinkle of Parmiggiano Reggiano and a drizzle of olive oil, if desired.
- Buon Appetito!
Please note: The picture shown is for illustration purposes only. You will receive pasta, sauces and Parmesan cheese to cook in your kitchen. The picture indicates one of the possible combinations you can do with the products included in the box.