- Authentic fresh pasta made in London by an artisan family business
- Made fresh daily with premium quality Italian ingredients and free-range eggs
- Ingredients are 100% natural: we do not use any additives or colourants
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Cook in boiling water for just a few minutes
- Flour 00 (Wheat), Pasteurised Free-Range Egg (30%), Durum Wheat Flour, Salt.
- Dusted with rice flour.
- Wheat, Egg;
- Produced in a factory that handles Wheat, Egg, Milk, Nut, Crustacean, Fish, Celery and Soy.
- Keep Refrigerated at 0-5C.
- Once opened consume within 2 days.
- Suitable for freezing.
- Freeze on day of purchase and consume within 1 month, cook from frozen
- Fresh: Cook for 4-5 minutes in boiling water.
- Frozen: Cook for 5-6 minutes in boiling water.