Our 3-hour slow-cooked Artisan Lamb Romanesco Ragu sauce is inspired by the traditional Roman Roast Lamb or “Abbacchio alla Romana”.
“Their lamb Romanesco ragù with Malfalde egg pasta knocked our socks off” – Delicious Magazine
- Artisan Sauce homemade in our kitchen ;
- Premium quality and Made fresh daily with premium quality Italian ingredients;
- We use 100% British Lamb;
- The suggested pairing is plain pasta.
- 14 days minimum shelf life
- Water, Lamb (20%), Tomato (18%), Tomato paste, White wine, Black Olives, Onions, Carrots, CELERY, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Capers, Garlic, Anchovies, Salt, Rosemary, Black Pepper.
- Produced in a factory that handles Wheat, Egg, Milk, Nut, Crustacean, Fish, Mustard, Celery, Mustard and Soy.
- Store in a cool, dry place;
- Once opened keep refrigerated and consume within 2 days.
- Bring your Artisan Lamb Romanesco Ragu back to the boil whilst gently stirring, ensure the sauce is piping hot before serving. Keep sauce hot above 65ºC when serving.