Prepare: 5 mins
Cooking: 4-5 mins
- Keep refrigerated below 5C.
- Once opened consume within 3 days.
- Pasta is suitable for Freezing. Freeze on day of purchase and consume within 1 month, cook from frozen.
How to prepare our Truffle & Burrata Trofie Pasta Salad.
- In a large saucepan add 2.5 litres of salted water and bring to a gentle boil. Add in the Trofie and cook for 3-4 minutes until al dente. Whilst the pasta is cooking, half the tomatoes and put them aside.
- Once cooked, drain the pasta and transfer to a large bowl. Add a drizzle of olive oil, stir and let it cool down (the olive oil will prevent the pasta from sticking together).
- Once completely cool, add Truffle & Artichoke Pesto and fold it into the pasta. Tear the fresh Burrata into pieces and add it to the pasta salad.
- Place a handful of fresh rocket on your plate then add a serving of the pasta. Add extra cherry tomatoes on top and garnish with finely chopped fresh parsley.
- Buon Appetito!
Please note: The picture shown is for illustration purposes only. You will receive what is listed above, to cook in your kitchen. The picture indicates one of the possible combinations you can do with the products included.