- Authentic fresh pasta hand-made in London by an artisan family business;
- Premium quality hand-folded Pasta that in 2019 has received 2 stars Great Taste Awards by The Guild of Fine Food.
- Made fresh daily with premium quality Italian ingredients and Free Range Eggs. Ingredients are 100% natural ingredients: we do not add any additives or colourants;
- They cook in boiling water in just a few minutes.
- Pasta (56%): Flour 00 (Wheat), Pasteurised Free Range Egg (30%), Durum Wheat Flour, Salt, Water;
- Filling (44%): Ricotta cheese (MILK), Mascarpone cheese (49%) (MILK), Nduja (24%) (Pork fat, Pork meat, Red chilli sauce, Spicy red chilli, Salt, dextrose, spices, smoked aromas, aromas, Preservative: E250 Sodium nitrite, E252 Potassium Nitrate. Using Nduja from Italy.
- Dusted with rice flour.
- Wheat, Egg, Milk;
- Produced in a factory that handles Wheat, Egg, Milk, Nut, Crustacean, Fish, Celery and Soy.
- Keep refrigerated below 5C.
- Once opened consume within 2 days.
- Suitable for Freezing. Freeze on day of purchase and consume within 3 months, cook from frozen.
- Bring 2 litres of water and a pinch of salt to the boil in a large pot. (You will need 2 litres for every 250g of pasta);
- Add the pasta and cook for 2-3 minutes for fresh pasta, or 3-4 minutes for frozen pasta;
- Drain and serve with parmesan and olive oil, or with your favourite sauce.
|Of which sugar/100g||1,3|