In this dish we take one of our best loved products Tortelloni with Tomato & Mozzarella and we turn up the heat with our recently developed chili butter. This twist works quite nicely as it offers a lovely round but spicy addition to our famous hand-folded tortelloni. Parmesan compliments the dish perfectly by adding the lovely salty finish.
Keep refrigerated below 5C.
Once opened consume within 3 days.
Pasta suitable for Freezing. Freeze on day of purchase and consume within 1 month, cook from frozen.
How to prepare our tomato & mozzarella tortelloni with chilli butter
- In a large sauce pan add 1 litre of salted water for every 100g of pasta. For 250g of pasta add 2.5 litres of water
- Bring the water to a gentle boil and put in the Tortelloni
- Cook for 3 – 4 and a half minutes depending on preference
- Gently heat the chilli butter in a frying pan without burning it and transfer the tortelloni using a slotted spoon making sure that some of the starchy pasta waster makes it into the pan with the chilli butter. (The starchy pasta water is part of the dish.) You can always add 1 tablespoon of pasta water after if you would like.
- Gently coat the tortelloni with the chilli butter, plate and garnish with Parmesan
- Buon Appetito!
Please note: The Picture shown is for illustration purpose only. You will receive Fresh Pasta, sauce and Parmesan Cheese to cook in your kitchen. The picture is indicative and shows one of the possible combinations you can do with the products included in the box.