- Authentic Fresh Pasta made in London by an Artisan Family Business;
- Premium quality that has received a Great Taste Award by The Guild of Fine Food;
- Made fresh daily with premium quality Italian ingredients and Free Range Eggs. Ingredients are 100% natural ingredients: we do not add any additives or colourants. Suitable for vegetarians;
- They cook in boiling water in just a few minutes.
- Pasta (50%): Flour 00 (Wheat), Pasteurised Egg (30%), Durum Wheat Flour, Salt, Water;
- Filling (50%): Pumpkin (54%), Ricotta cheese (Milk), Italian grated cheese (Milk, Salt, Vegetarian Rennet, Preservative: Egg Lysozyme), Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Salt, Yeast), Salt, Nutmeg;
- Dusted with rice flour.
- Wheat, Egg, Milk;
- Produced in a factory that handles Wheat, Egg, Milk, Nut, Crustacean, Fish, Celery and Soy.
- Keep refrigerated below 5C.
- Once opened consume within 3 days.
- Suitable for Freezing. Freeze on day of purchase and consume within 3 months, cook from frozen.
- Fresh: Cook for 4-5 minutes in boiling water;
- Frozen: Cook for 5-6 minutes in boiling water.