- Authentic Fresh Pasta made in London by an Artisan Family Business;
- Suitable for Vegan;
- Made fresh daily with premium quality Italian ingredients. Ingredients are 100% natural ingredients: we do not add any additives or colourants;
- They cook in boiling water in just a few minutes.
- Pasta (50%): Durum Wheat Flour, Water;
- Filling (50%): Peas (66%), Shallots (11%), Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Salt, Yeast), Olive Oil, Water, Salt;
- Dusted with rice flour.
- Produced in a factory that handles Wheat, Egg, Milk, Nut, Crustacean, Fish, Celery and Soy.
- Keep refrigerated below 5C.
- Once opened consume within 3 days.
- Suitable for Freezing. Freeze on day of purchase and consume within 1 month, cook from frozen.
- Bring 2 litres of water and a pinch of salt to the boil in a large pot. (You will need 2 litres for every 250g of pasta);
- Add the pasta and cook for 3-4 minutes for fresh pasta, or 4 – 5 minutes for frozen pasta;
- Drain and serve with parmesan and olive oil, or with your favourite sauce.
|Of which Saturated/100g||1,5|
|Of which sugar/100g||1,7|