- Authentic Fresh Pasta made in London by an Artisan Family Business;
- Premium quality that has received a Great Taste Award by The Guild of Fine Food;
- Made fresh daily with premium quality Italian ingredients and Free Range Eggs. Ingredients are 100% natural ingredients: we do not add any additives or colourants;
- They cook in boiling water in just a few minutes.
- Pasta (50%): Flour 00 (Wheat), Pasteurised Free Range Egg (30%), Durum Wheat Flour, Salt, Water;
- Filling (50%): Beef (40%), Carrots, Onion, Celery, Italian Grated Cheese (Milk, Salt, Rennet), Red Wine, Olive Oil, Rosemary, Salt, Black Pepper. Using beef from the E.U;
- Dusted with rice flour.
- Wheat, Egg, Milk, Celery;
- Produced in a factory that handles Wheat, Egg, Milk, Nut, Crustacean, Fish, Celery and Soy.
- Keep refrigerated below 5C.
- Once opened consume within 3 days.
- Suitable for Freezing. Freeze on day of purchase and consume within 1 month, cook from frozen.
- Bring 2 litres of water and a pinch of salt to the boil in a large pot. (You will need 2 litres for every 250g of pasta);
- Add the pasta and cook for 3-4 minutes for fresh pasta, or 4 – 5 minutes for frozen pasta;
- Drain and serve with parmesan and olive oil, or with your favourite sauce.