- Gnocchi with an organic potato based recipe;
- Full bodied with a soft texture;
- Suitable for those who suffer from coeliac disease and for vegan;
- They cook in boiling water in just a few minutes.
- Potato Puree, Water. Potato Puree contains: Milled Potato Flakes (Potato, Emulsifier: E471(Palm Free), Antioxidant: Sodium metabisulphite (E223), spices, Vegetable Extracts) Rehydrated Potatoes (70%) (Water, Potato Flakes ( Emulsifiers: Mono and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Natural Aroma) Corn Flour, Potato Starch, Corn Starch, Rice Flour, Salt, Acidity Regulator: Lactic Acid, Preservative: Sorbic Acid, turmeric.
- The product doesn’t contain any allergen and it is suitable for people intolerant to gluten.
- Packed in a protective atmosphere.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened keep refrigerated at 0-5C and consume within 3 days.
- Bring 2 litres of water and a pinch of salt to the boil in a large pot. (You will need 2 litres for every 250g of pasta);
- Add the pasta and cook for 2 minutes
- Drain and serve with your favourite sauce.
|Of which Saturated/100g||0,1|
|Of which sugar/100g||0,1|