We honour the bounty of Spring with our simple vegetarian / vegan dish. In the suggested offering listed here we have a vegetarian dish because we add lemon butter, but for our vegan friends this can be substituted with a lovely high-quality golden olive oil. We use beautiful peas to create a warm creamy texture. The shallots add a bit of bite and savouriness to the mix and finally the lemon butter gently adds to the pasta with a hint of acidity.
- Keep refrigerated below 5C.
- Once opened consume within 3 days.
- Pasta suitable for Freezing. Freeze on day of purchase and consume within 1 month, cook from frozen.
How to prepare our peas & shallots ravioli with lemon butter
- In a large sauce pan add 1 litre of salted water for every 100g of pasta. For 250g of pasta add 2.5 litres of water
- Bring the water to a gentle boil and put in the Ravioli
- Cook for 3 – 4 and a half minutes depending on preference
- Gently heat the lemon butter in a frying pan without burning it and transfer the ravioli using a slotted spoon making sure that some of the starchy pasta waster makes it into the pan with the lemon butter. (The starchy pasta water is part of the dish.) You can always add 1 tablespoon of pasta water after if you would like.
- Gently coat the ravioli with the lemon butter, plate and garnish with breadcrumbs
- Buon Appetito!
Please note: The Picture shown is for illustration purpose only. You will receive Fresh Pasta, sauce and Parmesan Cheese to cook in your kitchen. The picture is indicative and shows one of the possible combinations you can do with the products included in the box.