Pappardelle with Wild Boar Ragu is a traditional dish from Tuscany. This rich and hearty wild boar ragu is made by our chefs following the original recipe from Tuscany. In our kitchen, our Chefs marinate in red wine and vegetables the Wild Boar meat for 24 hours. It is then minced, braised and slowly cooked with Passata Tomato sauce and seasoning for hours so that the meat remains tender, tasty and full of flavour. Complete the dish with grated parmesan cheese
HOW TO PREPARE OUR PAPPARDELLE WITH WILD BOAR RAGU
- In a large sauce pan add 1 litre of salted water for every 100g of pasta. For 250g of pasta add 2.5 litres of water
- Bring the water to a gentle boil and put in the Pappardelle
- Cook for 3 – 4 minutes depending on preference
- Gently heat the wild boar ragu in a frying pan without burning and transfer the Pappardelle using a slotted spoon making sure that some of the starchy pasta waster makes into the pan with the tomato sauce. (The starchy pasta water is part of the dish.) You can always add 1 tablespoon of pasta water after if you would like.
- Gently coat the Pappardelle with the tomato sauce, plate and garnish with Parmesan
- Buon Appetito!
Please note: The Picture shown is for illustration purpose only. You will receive Fresh Pasta, sauces and Parmesan Cheese to cook in your kitchen. The picture is indicative and shows one of the possible combinations you can do with the products included in the box.
Keep refrigerated below 5C.
Once opened consume within 3 days.
Pasta suitable for Freezing. Freeze on day of purchase and consume within 1 month, cook from frozen.