The box, including the cookalong + nationwide delivery is priced £85* – the proceeds of the box will be donated to The Felix Project.
*As we will donate all proceeds to charity, discount coupons will not be valid. Thank you!
Please place a separate order for any non pre-order box or item
Date: Friday 5th March at 7pm
- 7pm – Felix Project introduction
- 7:05pm – Giorgio Locatelli: let’s enjoy a glass of white wine with the aperitivo
- 7:15pm – Luca Dusi from Passione Vino presenting the organic & biological white wine
- 7:20pm – Live cookalong
- 7:35pm – Dining
- 7:50pm – Q&A
- 8pm – Greetings
Cookalong Menu (Serves 2 – 3)
Antipasti: Burrata, salt & rosemary Focaccia with oil and Balsamic vinegar
Main: Pea & shallot Tortelloni with Truffle Butter Sauce topped with Norcino Truffle shavings and Parmigiano Reggiano
Dessert: vanilla custard and chocolate custard choux
Wine: 1 bottle of Organic white Grecanico wine
The Box you will receive contains:
- 1x125g – Salt & Rosemary Focaccia (Whisk Deli)
- 1x500ml – Sicilian Extra Virgin Olive Oil Locadeli (Locanda Locatelli)
- 1x250ml – Balsamic Vinegar Riserva (Mazzetti)
- 2x125g – Artisan Superfresh Burrata (La Latteria)
- 2x250g – Pea & Shallot Tortelloni (La Tua Pasta)
- 2x30g – Truffle Butter (La Tua Pasta)
- 1x20g – Whole Black Truffle (Urbani)
- 1x30g – Grated Parmesan Cheese (Parmigiano Reggiano DOP)
- 1x80g – Peas veloute
- Basil leaves
- 1x The Choux Kit – 6 Vanilla custard and chocolate custard choux (Valentina’s recipes)
- 1x750ml bottle – Organic white Grecanico Wine (Passione Vino)
- Exclusive link to access the Live Cookalong & Dinner with Giorgio Locatelli
- Keep refrigerated below 5C.
- Once opened consume within 3 days.
- Pasta suitable for Freezing. Freeze on day of purchase and consume within 1 month, cook from frozen.