- 11-13 per pack
- They need just 2-3 minutes of frying (or pan-frying) to get them crispy on the the outside
- Serve fresh and still slightly warm for breakfast, afternoon tea or dessert.
- Pasta (78%): Potato Puree, Water, Sugar, Chocolate Powder (1%). Potato Puree contains: Milled Potato Flakes (Potato, Emulsifier: E471(Palm Free), Antioxidant: SODIUM METABISULPHITE (E223), spices, Vegetable Extracts) (70%), Starch (Corn, WHEAT), Salt, Flour (WHEAT), spices.
Filling (22%): Nutella® (Sugar, Palm Oil, HAZELNUTS, Fat-Reduced Cocoa, Skimmed MILK powder, Whey Powder (MILK), Emulsifier: E322 Lecithin (SOYA), Vanillin).
Dusted with rice flour
- Sodium Metabisulphite, Wheat, Soy, Hazelnuts, Milk
- Produced in a factory that handles Wheat, Egg, Milk, Nut, Crustacean, Fish, Celery, Soy and Sulphites.
- Chilled at 4 to 6 degrees C;
- Not suitable for freezing
- Heat an inch of vegetable oil at medium temperature on stove (oil should bubble when you drop the bomboloni in). Drop the bomboloni into the oil and keep them moving for 2 to 3 minutes so that they brown evenly all over. Once you take them out of the oil, let them sit on a piece of paper towel to absorb any extra oil. Alternatively, pan-fry in a couple of table spoons of butter for 2-3 minutes or until crispy on the the outside. However you cook your bomboloni, be sure to wait at least 5 minutes to let them cool down. Open the first one with your hands to make sure the inside is not too hot and then proceed to devour them!