Potato and truffle are a well known pairing. Here we twist this concept with gnocchi. The truffle butter plays to starchiness of the gnocchi with a roundness that makes the texture of the gnocchi come alive. A dash of Parmesan as a garnish and you have delicious meal cooked in a matter of minutes. Buon Appetito.
HOW TO PREPARE OUR GNOCCHI WITH BLACK TRUFFLE BUTTER
- In a large sauce pan add 1 litre of salted water for every 100g of pasta. For 250g of pasta add 2.5 litres of water
- Bring the water to a gentle boil and put in the Gnocchi
- Cook for 3 – 4 minutes depending on preference
- Gently heat the black truffle butter in a frying pan without burning and transfer the gnocchi using a slotted spoon making sure that some of the starchy pasta waster makes into the pan with the Black Truffle Butter. (The starchy pasta water is part of the dish.) You can always add 1 tablespoon of pasta water after if you would like.
- Gently coat the gnocchi with the butter, plate and garnish with Parmesan Cheese
- Buon Appetito!
Please note: The Picture shown is for illustration purpose only. You will receive Fresh Pasta, sauce and Parmesan Cheese to cook in your kitchen. The picture is indicative and shows one of the possible combinations you can do with the products included in the box.
Keep refrigerated below 5C.
Once opened consume within 3 days.
Pasta suitable for Freezing. Freeze on day of purchase and consume within 1 month, cook from frozen.