About Tempus Food Charcuterie: Founders Dhruv and Tom – both MasterChef Alumni – set up Tempus as a result of their shared passion for charcuterie. At La Tua Pasta we immediately recognized not just their passion for great food but also our shared philosophy around the quality of the ingredients. In the case of Tempus that means starting with great animals. We value their close work with a small number of specialized farmers that ensure they have a sustainable supply of amazing animals raised to the very highest welfare standards. We were also attracted to Tempus because of their use of more mature animals, their modern curing and spicing techniques – and above all the amazing quality of product that results. Tempus was named Champion Producer at the British Charcuterie Awards 2018 and Grand Master Charcutier 2019
- Made from pork raised to the very highest welfare standards
- Made in a specialty farm in Suffolk.
- Tender and silky.Tasting notes show a deep and rich pronounced beef flavour with a profile of star anise, coriander and cardamom .
- Serve on its own or as part of your antipasti with figs, olives or cheese.
- Pork, Salt, black pepper, cinnamon, juniper, cloves, red wine,
- No allergens