Italians love pasta all year round and in the summer months we love to create fresh pasta salads that we can take with us to the park, beach, boat or just to the balcony. This pasta salad is super easy to create, you can make it ahead of time and it can be eaten slightly chilled or at room temperature.
HOW TO PREPARE OUR ARTICHOKE & TRUFFLE TROFIE PASTA SALAD
- In a large sauce pan add 1 litre of salted water for every 100g of pasta. For 250g of pasta add 2.5 litres of water.
- Bring the water to a gentle boil and put in the Trofie
- Cook for 3 – 4 and a half minutes depending on preference
- Once cooked drain it and put the pasta in a container; add a drizzle of olive oil, stir and let it cool down. (The olive oil will not allow the pasta to stick together while cooling)
- Once cold add the artichoke and truffle pesto and fold into the pasta – then tear the truffle Burrata into pieces and add it to the pasta
- Finish the dish with some finely chopped fresh parsley
- Optional add ons into salad: Cherry Tomatoes and Rocket leaves
- Buon Appetito
Please note: The Picture shown is for illustration purpose only. You will receive Fresh Pasta, sauces and Parmesan Cheese to cook in your kitchen. The picture is indicative and shows one of the possible combinations you can do with the products included in the box.
Keep refrigerated below 5C.
Once opened consume within 3 days.
Pasta suitable for Freezing. Freeze on day of purchase and consume within 1 month, cook from frozen.