About the producer:
Frantoio Sant`Agata d`Oneglia is a small oil mill located in the picturesque village of Sant`Agata d`Oneglia, in the hilly countryside of Imperia, overlooking the Ligurian coast. This family business has been making typical regional products for over 190 years. Their great success lies in the fact that the products are not mass-produced, and their consistently high quality is appreciated by lovers of Mediterranean cuisine. They are also a member of the elite group –“Corporatione dei Master Oliari”, which is dedicated to the manufacture of, and research into, olive oil.
- 100% Italian anchovies in a rich Italian olive oil
- Made following an old traditional recipe
- Only the best, freshly fished Italian anchovies are used
- Anchovy fillets, (Engraulis Encrasicolus) 55%, olive oil, sea salt.
- Cool and dry place between 6 – 16C
|Of which Saturated/100g||2,4|
|Of which sugar/100g||0|