- 250g Chestnut Tagliatelle (click here to buy now)*
- 300-350g mixed wild mushrooms 75g unsalted butter *
- 1 large garlic clove 10 sage leaves Salt & pepper
* To make the dish Vegan, replace with Gnocchi and olive oil
- Melt half of the butter in a frying pan, until golden.
- Turn the heat up and add the mushrooms, sage and garlic.
- Continue to fry until the mushrooms have browned and the sage is crispy. Add the remaining butter, and cook for a few more minutes.
- Meanwhile boil the pasta as per instructions, reserving some of the pasta water.
- Once cooked, add the pasta to the mushrooms and combine well.
- Cook for a further minute adding salt and pepper and serve.