TORTELLONI WILD BOAR
WITH CREAMY MUSHROOM SAUCE
- 250g La Tua Pasta Tortelloni filled with Wild Boar
- 60ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed
- 170g cup / button mushroom
- 140g mixed wild mushroom
- 200ml crème fraiche
- 150ml white wine
- 100ml water
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp of dried thyme
- salt and pepper
- parmesan cheese
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan, add the chopped onion and fry them for 7 – 10 minutes – until the onions are soft.
- Whilst the onions are cooking, slice the mushrooms to your preferred thickness.
- Add the mushrooms to the onions with the crushed garlic and cook them for a few minutes.
- Pour in the white wine and bring the mixture to boil.
- Reduce the heat and cook until the sauce has reduced by about half.
- Pour in the water and stir in the crème fraiche.
- Bring the sauce to the boil once again and cook for 5 minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
- Add thyme, salt and pepper.
- Cook the tortelloni in salted, boiling water for 3-4 minutes.
- Drain them al dente.
- Add the sauce, a sprinkle of parmesan cheese and serve.