TORTELLONI FILLED ASPARAGUS & RICOTTA, ROASTED SALMON AND SAUTÉED GARLIC ASPARAGUS
- 250g Fresh La Tua Pasta Tortelloni Asparagus
- 60ml extra virgin olive oil
- 40g Butter
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 buch of fresh Asparagus
- Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/400ºF.
- Place the Salmon skin side down on a kitchen foil in a rosty tray. Drizzle with some olive oil, a pinch of salt and Black Pepper and, once the oven is ready, bake for for 20 minute.
- While Salmon is cooking, melt the butter in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Then, add the chopped garlic and the asparagus, cover and, stirring occasionally, cook the asparagus until they are tender (for 10/15 minute.
- Cook the tortelloni in salted, boiling water for 3-4 minute. Drain them al dente and once ready, serve them on a plate with the salmon and the Asparagus. Drizzling a little cold oil over it and some Black Peppe.