TORTELLONI FENNEL & MASCARPONE WITH SAUTEED PRAWNS & CHILLI
- 250g La Tua Pasta Fresh Tortelloni Fennel & Mascarpone
- 200g of fresh King Prawns (raw and peeled)
- 2 fresh chillies (green and red)
- Parsley leaves
- Salt & Pepper
- A knob of butter
- Heat a frying pan to a medium heat and add a knob of butter. Cut very thin slices of chillies and let it fry for 2-3min.
- Season the pawns with pepper, add them in the pan and increase the heat to high. Stir quickly and keep turning the prawns in the pan.
- Toss until the prawns are opaque –about 1min more and sprinkle small pieces of parsley leaves.
- Cook the Tortelloni in salted, boiling water for 2-3 minutes.
- Drain them al dente.
- Add the prawn & chilli and serve