TORTELLONI CRAYFISH & PRAWN WITH HOMEMADE TOMATO AND PESTO SAUCE
- 2 packs by 250g La Tua Pasta Fresh Tortelloni Crayfish & Prawn
- 200g Shallots
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 3 Springs Thyme
- 2 Springs Rosemary
- 100g Tomato Puree
- 600g Passata
- 500g Veal stock
- 200g Pesto
- Finely chop the shallots and garlic.
- Heat the oil in a large pan and gently fry the shallots and garlic.
- Add the thyme and rosemary and fry gently.
- Add the tomato purée and fry briefly to deacidify
- Add the passata and veal stock. Bring to the boil and continue cooking gently for 30 minutes.
- Pass through a fine conical sieve.
- Add the pesto.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper
- Cook the Tortelloni in salted, boiling water for 2-3 minutes.
- Drain them al dente.
- Serve the pasta tighter with the sauce.