TORTELLONI BEEF WITH SMOKED AUBERGINE PUREE AND MUSHROOM
- 250g La Tua Pasta Tortelloni Beef
- 2 medium aubergines
- 2-3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4-5 Mushrooms (Porcini is better)
- Olive oil
- Slice the aubergines in half lengthways
- Grill over a low heat for 25-30 minutes, turning occasionally, until the flesh will be soft
- Lift the aubergines off the grill and leave until cool enough to handle.
- Remove the flesh with a spoon, put into a bowl, mash with a fork until you get a thick pulp.
- Slice the mushrooms to your preferred thickness.
- Heat some olive oil and some crushed garlic in a saucepan and add the mushroom. Cook them for a few minutes.
- Cook the Tortelloni in salted, boiling water for 3-4 minutes.
- Drain them al dente.
- Put some of the aubergine puree on the plate, place some tortelloni on the top and sparkle the plate with the mushrooms and serve
Thank you Chef Achille for the picture!