TORTELLONI BEEF WITH HERBS BUTTER
- 250g La Tua Pasta Tortelloni Beef
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Parmesan Cheese
- Soften butter to room temperature.
- Finely chop all herbs.
- Place all ingredients in a medium bowl and use a fork to mix until all herbs are evenly incorporated.
- Place mixture in to a piece of parchment paper or wax paper and form in to a roll/stick.
- Place in the fridge for at least four hours (or overnight if possible).
- Cook the Tortelloni in salted, boiling water for 3-4 minutes.
- Put them in a bowl and stir with the butter.
- Place the Tortelloni on the plate and sparkle Parmesan if you like.
Thank you for the recipe to our Chef Antonella!